No results found matching your search criteria. Showing all properties instead.
There is nothing better than choosing one of our packages to fully discover the BOHO Dunham ecosystem. Not only will you enjoy attractive savings, but you will also discover our neighbours and partners who will enhance your stay.
MICRO - RESTO - DODO Package
With any BOHO room rental from
Thursday to Sunday inclusively, add the MICRO - RESTO - DODO package
- VIP visit of the Dunham Brewery
including 4 tastings*
- 3-course dinner at the Dunham Brewery's pub, including a glass of local beer of your choice **
- Taxes & gratuities
ONLY: $54.95 per person (Taxes & gratuities included)
* Only one visit of the brewery per day (Thursday to Sunday inclusive) at 5:00 pm for all package holders. Please go to the pub around 16:45 for the start of the tour. Please present the proof of purchase of your package to the guide.
** Please reserve your table by calling 450-295-1500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please present the proof of purchase of your package to your server.
In cyclist jargon, a free to roam cycling trip means that the package is all organized for the client; lodging coordination, the itinerary and the tours, the luggage transportation and the road assistance, in case of a problem. Once the trip is launched, that is to say after greeting the client and the first pick up of luggage, the cyclist is free to plan his or her schedule, his or her cruising speed, and his or her stops on the road each day of the trip. The cyclist is not tied to a group and there is no guide on the road with him or her.
THE BIG LOOP
A 7-day freedom of cycling trip with luggage transportation
developed and offered by RAVITO - Bed&Bike
Starting at $895
- 6 nights in a three to four star hotel and inn (Including the first night at BOHO)
- 6 breakfasts with service included
- Luggage transportation from one accommodation to another
- The cycling itinerary with two tour options per day (45-60 km / 80-100).
- The bike tours in GPS files
- Beer tasting at our partner microbrewery
- Visit and tasting at the Val Brome cider factory
- Visit and tasting at the Ardennais vineyard
- The discovery of local products offered by our partners (individual and sealed format)
- A visit to the interpretation center of the Marais de la rivière aux cerises
- A pre-departure kit with information on accommodation, restaurants and descriptions day by day/km by km